Get ready to add a twist to your collection with McFarlane's Bizarro and Batzarro 2 Pack action figures. Available for preorder now, these unique figures are set to ship in February 2024.
Droppp Announces Funko Back to the Future NFTs
Funko Back to the Future NFTs will drop on October 17 @ 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET.
Fans of the iconic "Back to the Future" franchise have a reason to rejoice. Droppp has just announced the latest Funko NFT drop, and it's all about the time-travelling adventures of Marty McFly and Doc Brown!
Announced by Droppp, the Funko Back to the Future NFTs will be available for purchase on October 17, 2023, at 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET. Fans can head over to droppp.io to register for an account and be ready for the drop.
For those eager to know what's in store, here are the details:
- Standard Pack (5 Digital Pop!): Priced at $9.99 USD
- Premium Pack (15 Digital Pop!): Available for $29.99 USD
- Transaction Limit: $60 per transaction
- Total Packs Minted: 22,500 Standard Packs and 22,500 Premium Packs
Payment methods include Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Credit Cards.
Collectors have a chance to earn a redeemable coin by collecting the Grail and Legendary NFTs. You can also collect one of every unique Common, Uncommon, Rare, and Epic NFT, which completes the Royalty set.
Here are the physical Funko Pops you can redeem with your Grail/Legendary/Royalty redemption coins:
- Grail: Marty Undercover 🕵️
- Legendary: Doc 1885, Griff 2015, Lorraine Baines & George McFly 🤓
- Royalty: Freddy Funko as Doc 🥼
Stay tuned for more updates and make sure to keep an eye on Arodie for our ultimate guide to Funko Back To The Future NFTs, which will be dropping shortly!
- Follow - Arodie on Twitter.
- Subscribe - To arodie.com for free and get updates straight to your inbox.
Just so you know, Arodie is reader-supported. When you buy through the links on our site, we might earn an affiliate commission as a small percentage of the sale, at no cost to you. Plus, you can rest assured knowing that our opinions on the products we chat about are always our own.